April 4

Easter Blessings

Blessings, lent

0  comments

Dear Friend of the Mission,

Easter at the Mission, as in most places, will not be what it was before. However… if we think about it… Easter is really not about us rather about our Blessed Lord that died on the Cross and resurrected for us. And He is always the same; always will be. As long as we remain close to Him… Easter is fully there! So, in that though our hearts find joy and consolation.

From the Mission we pray for all our dear friends and benefactors, every day. Not only for them but also for their families and intentions. With our hearts full in gratitude, we wish you a very Blessed Easter.

As to our Lenten goal… we didn’t reach it. Thanks to the generosity of many we almost did! And we are VERY grateful for that. We are at 83%. The remaining 17% will come… in God’s good timing, I am sure.

God bless you always.

Fr. H. Fragelli, i.c.r.s.p.


About the author 

Canon H. Fragelli

Canon Fragelli was sent to Gabon in November 2012 to restore the Mission that had been inactive for several years. Canon Fragelli likes to preach. His favorite subject is the Blessed Mother and Catholic doctrine. He preaches every day at Mass and any occasion that presents itself. “Faith comes through hearing” taught us Saint Paul. His official title today is: “Prior of the Mission Saint Therese of the Infant Jesus and responsible for the apostolate of the Institute of Christ the King in the diocese of Mouila.” He is also the Chaplain of the Prison of Mouila.


Tags

blessings, Easter


You may also like

Canon Fragelli Remains In A Medical Coma

UPDATE: Canon Fragelli’s Condition